Dear Future Mothers,
Some couples remain childless by choice and this is quite prevalent in Western countries. In India, this is not the case. Here people are expected to marry and have children. If a couple is childless, the husband and the wife have to seek medical help to find the solution. But due to the social stigma attached to this issue, these couples face a lot of social pressure leading to undue psychological stress on them. Many of these couples spend on Assisted Reproductive Technology like IVF, IUI, ICSI, etc in which only about 30 % have their beta Hcg positive (successful). What about the rest of those who have failed such treatments? All is not lost. Acupuncture can come to their rescue.
KNOWN CAUSES OF INFERTILITY and ACUPUNCTURE
In women, Thyroid disorders, PCOS, Endometriosis, stress, low Progesterone, high Prolactin, etc are known medical causes of infertility. These can be addressed by popular conventional method but Acupuncture treatment can do wonders and that too without any side effects. The above-mentioned sums up to only 40% of the cases of infertility
In men, infertility occurs due to low sperm count, abnormal sperm morphology and motility caused by stress, alcoholism, lifestyle, etc. These sums to another 40 % of cases of infertility. These can be addressed positively through Acupuncture techniques with a high degree of success.
UNKNOWN CAUSES and ACUPUNCTURE IN WOMEN
In about 20% of the cases of infertility, the cause is unknown. Here is where Acupuncture plays an even more important role. For instance, the cause of infertility in a woman may be due to over warmth in the lower abdomen section (also called lower Triple Energizer or San Jiao). This is not identified by the conventional diagnostic methods nor is it recognized in Western countries. This heat can be controlled by Acupuncture thus allowing the sperm to survive for a longer period in the uterus. Hence the success rate is very much higher when IVF is combined with Acupuncture.
Acupuncture not only helps in treating infertility of unknown cause but also can be addressed in
1. Reducing the size of cysts in PCOS and hence removing the hindrance to the fertility process
2. Increasing the blood flow to ovaries and uterus
3. Regulating the pituitary and hypothalamus to stimulate ovulation
4. Increasing the progesterone level for successful implantation (fertilized egg gets attached to the uterus )
5. Reducing Prolactin to aid smooth ovulation.
1. Improve the quality of sperm.
2. Addressing ED.
3. Reduce stress.
4. Sedating the heart to calm down.
5. Bringing down palpitations, etc.
Acupuncture has been proven to be very effective in addressing infertility and without any side effects. Moreover the *SUCCESS RATE* is very *HIGH* when IVF is combined with Acupuncture.
*Dos’ and Don’ts*
1. Avoid genetically modified fruits and vegetables as a general rule. Also avoid fruits like seedless grapes etc as they contain no seeds or even if found they are smaller than normal size, less in numbers and are not capable of reproducing its kind. Be a vegetarian or non-vegetarian, one has to consume food which is capable of reproduction by itself.
2. Broiler chicken and broiler eggs are to be avoided for the same above mentioned reasons
3. Avoid hot foods like papaya mango, chicken, dry fish, brinjal, pineapple, etc but raw mangoes may be had in small quantities after pregnancy only, which will help you to combat nausea and vomiting.
4. Recommended fruits are figs, pomegranate, grapes (after washing the fruits in water containing lemon juice and baking soda), watermelon, etc. Dry fruits like raisins and almonds (soaked overnight and peeled), garlic and onions are also good for you.
5. Make a habit to sit in full squat position. Sitting in squat helps to reduce fats around the waist and subsequently it aids in the prevention of PCOS as you know obese women are prone to get PCOS. This can be practiced while watching TV or texting on a mobile phone. Women of this generation find less opportunities to squat on the floor during their daily except during their exercise hours. But think about those days before modernization when women used to sit on the floor while cooking as the stove used to be placed on the floor level.
6. Sleep before 10 pm and wake up at 6 am. Moderate exercising is a must. Recommended natural foods to be consumed.
7. Keep your mind blank or keep it positive when you are attempting an IVF. To get a positive gut feeling you can keep thinking about your happy days in your childhood, the wonderful time spent with your dad, with your mom, brother, sister, friends, etc. On the contrary, fear, anger and negativity and thoughts like ” if this time it doesn’t happen, I am done” and such will affect the gut feelings and will drain you down to negativity.
Any treatment will give complete results if both mind and body work synchronously towards healing and positivity.
Just be happy and leave the rest to GOD. THIS TIME ITS GOING TO TURN POSITIVE. SO BE HAPPY
GOD BLESS YOU